MediSked Connect Exchange is the first solution of its kind specifically built to allow a broad spectrum of human service providers, managed care organizations, insurance companies, and oversight to:
- Expand the breadth of available clinical, financial, and business data
- Monitor measures of concern, including employment, rights, service planning, community inclusion, choice, and health and safety
- Supercharge care coordination with real-time alerting, reporting, and data-sharing
- Sync separate IT systems into a single, manageable source to better monitor outcomes and performance
- Identify and analyze population or sub-population data to improve clinical and financial outcomes
- Monitor and achieve critical business goals
MediSked Connect Exchange makes it possible for multiple agencies and organizations to collect and share important financial, clinical, and business intelligence data with each other and with Health Information Exchange (HIEs) and Regional Health Information Organizations (RHIOs).
This equips organizations across the country with actionable data, trends, and population analytics that reduce costs, identify trends, and improve quality.
For more information on how MediSked Connect Exchange is linking human services organizations in ways never before imagined, please request a demo.