New York I/DD CCO’s, Powered by MediSked Technology Solutions, to Deliver Health Home Care ManagementBy Linda Nakagawa . 06/21/18
New York State’s seven Care Coordination Organizations (CCOs) for Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities will begin providing health home care management services on July 1, 2018….
As states, payers, and oversight continue to find new and innovative ways to improve quality, cost, and efficiency of home and community base services (HCBS),…
Background Regulatory compliance is a major consideration when choosing an electronic health record solution for a provider agency. From billing, to HIPAA, to the design…
Other Posts to Explore
- Still Using Internet Explorer to Access a MediSked Platform? It’s Time to Switch!
- SolarWinds Sunburst Malware Attack – What You Need To Know
- Celebrating the ANCOR Foundation’s Included. Supported. Empowered. Campaign
- The Time Has Come For National HCBS Quality Measures
- MediSked Celebrates the Strategic Framework Guiding the Future of The Arc