MediSked offers end-to-end software solutions for the care of individuals recovering from an acquired brain injury (ABI) or traumatic brain injury (TBI).
Whether you’re a state or local government department, provider agency, or managed care organization responsible for individuals in traumatic brain injury (TBI) or acquired brain injury (ABI) programs, MediSked is your trusted technology partner.
Software Solutions for Brain Injury Service Providers
Gain efficiencies delivering person-centered services with MediSked Connect:
- Streamline administration with centralized records at your fingertips and user-friendly planning and billing modules.
- Mass-submit claims electronically, adjust, and track payments easily.
- Monitor quality compliance and performance with quantitative reporting, customizable documentation, and our advanced notification center.
- Comply with the 21st Century Cures Act using our fully integrated mobile solution, ensuring that direct support professionals can check-in and check-out with ease.
Software Supporting Care Coordination / Care Management for the Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) / Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Community
- Integrate claims and clinical data to analyze quality and address population health needs.
- Automate data acquisition from EHRs to centralize calculation, comparison, reporting, and population level measurements.
- Measure claims data and/or HEDIS data collected from surveys and chart reviews at the Provider/Encounter level.
- Support care management and amplify oversight with robust reporting and business intelligence tools.
- Save time, improve communication, and promote organization.