Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Software
MediSked Connect’s EVV solution tracks exact information, such as date, start and end times, service types and locations of every visit. The goal of EVV is to reduce fraud and abuse by complying with federal and state requirements to improve quality, increase accuracy, promote financial accountability, reduce risk for abuse and neglect, identify and prevent bad actors, and promote opportunities for individuals to live in the community.
MediSked Connect: Your EVV Software Solution
MediSked Connect has the capability of capturing the type of service performed, the individual receiving the service, the date of the service, the location of the service delivery, the individual providing the service, and the start and end times of the service provided.
- Prevent Fraud & Abuse: Our system can capture the exact time and location of the employee checking in and out, and alerts can be configured if this is done outside of what the agency deems an acceptable distance.
- Reporting & Reviewing: Cross-reference check-ins against a scheduled service block with several available reports. Service note auditing and our note exception dashboard will display discrepancies from what occurred to what was scheduled to occur.
Discover Why Agencies Choose MediSked
Five EVV State Design Models
Each state has been given the ability to choose its own EVV model to implement.
Perfect your EVV to comply with the 21st Century Cures Act
In December 2016, the 21st Century Cures Act was passed, and Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) mandated certain information for providers to be considered compliant.
The requirements for EVV are:
- Identify type of service being delivered
- Identify the individual being served
- Mark date of service
- Location of delivery of service
- Identify employee providing the service
- Mark the times the service starts and ends
Meet all requirements of the 21st Century Cures Act with MediSked Connect.
Create schedule blocks, check-in and check-out in real-time capturing GPS coordinates, and easily document service notes, all from the Mobile Lite Site on the Provider’s smartphone, tablet, or computer.
For areas where internet and cellular data may not be available, users can add-on Telephony to call to check-in and check-out of prescheduled shifts or create a service block on the fly.