Centralize Data, Reporting, and Quality Measurement
Reporting & analytics, population health tracking, survey module, and record management in a central location that provides integrations and data warehouse capabilities.
- Self-Service Reporting Tool
- Reporting Based on Care Plans
- Assessment-Based Reports
- Report on Quality Measures
- Share and Export Reports
- Geographic Visualizations
Population Tracking & Quality Measures
- Set Quality Benchmarks & Targets from a Wide Spectrum of Measures
- Identify Gaps in Care
- View Year-Over-Year Data and Forecast Trends
- Filter Reports Based on Risk Stratification
Data Warehouse & Integrations
- Standards-Based Interoperability
- Supports Third-Party Integrations
- Create Data Sets for Ad-Hoc Reports
- Easy Access to Data
- Monitor Interfaces
Discover Why Organizations Choose Connect Exchange
Robust Reporting & Data Warehouse
MediSked Connect Exchange syncs and manages information into a single, manageable source to better monitor performance. This interoperable tool was created with data transparency in mind. You’ll increase visibility and simplify oversight with multi-agency and enterprise capabilities to share data across organizations in a single platform.
- Secure, Cloud-Based Storage: Reduce your infrastructure investments and know your data is stored in a secure, HIPAA-compliant data warehouse.
- Enhance Quality & Compliance: Real-time quality measure reporting identifies progress to date, forecasted values, and recommended individuals to engage to maximize outcomes.
- Comprehensive Report Builder: Design, save, and share interactive reports and dashboards. Join and query datasets, apply filter logic, and create visual analyses for tailored insights.
- Improve Quality of Care: Share insights with authorized providers directly within the platform, curate dashboards, and allow third-party users to access specific information most relevant to those they support.
Did You Know?
MediSked Connect Exchange’s unique Survey Module allows users to respond to customized assessments and to review and analyze responses. Initiate surveys from a variety of available templates with survey logic and reportable answers.