Integration & Analytics
The MediSked Data Team Helps Our Clients Drive Efficiencies, Improve Outcomes, and Enhance Cost Efficacy
Bringing together data from disparate sources and evaluating that data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
Envision the Future
- Identify current challenges and opportunities.
- Propose integrated solutions.
- Bring together data from multiple internal and external sources.
- Spend less time entering data.
- Have easier access to information.
- Examine aggregated population data by cohorts and other dimensions.
- Develop understanding and awareness from trends identified in analysis.
- Update processes to provide better quality of life, health & safety, cost efficacy.
Leaders in Making Connections Between Systems and Data
MediSked’s Integration and Analytics Consulting Practice (IACP) is comprised of dedicated experts, committed to the same goals as our clients: data exchange, reporting, and data-driven insights.
The team has deep technical experience in:
- Extracting and Transforming Data
- Visualizing Data to Derive Insights
- Industry Standard Healthcare Quality Metrics like HEDIS, NQF, CMS, GPRO, etc.
- Healthcare Interoperability Standards like FHIR
- Member of Object Management Group (OMG), Health Level 7 (HL7)
Our team of engineers, interface architects, and technical project managers work one-on-one with clients to build interfaces for the exchange, aggregation, and analysis of data between disparate systems/multiple sources, to give clients actionable data that helps them create efficiencies, improve outcomes, and enhance cost efficacy. MediSked’s integration experts are also experienced with working with trading partners, taking the burden off of your organization to do so.