Government & Oversight
Centralize, Integrate, and Improve Outcomes
Support care management activities and amplify oversight with robust reporting and business intelligence tools.
Supports the integration, aggregation, and storage of data from disparate systems into a single source.
Access the bigger picture and gain transparency to foster collaboration and end the siloed isolation that prevents innovation.
Generate extensive analytics to identify opportunities that improve individual and population-level outcomes.
Discover Why Government & Oversight Organizations Choose MediSked
Simplify Oversight Activities
- Integrate claims and clinical data to analyze quality and address population health needs.
- Automate data acquisition from EHRs to centralize calculation, comparison, reporting, and population level measurements.
- Measure claims data and/or HEDIS data collected from surveys and chart reviews at the Provider/Encounter level.
- A secure, HIPAA-compliant warehouse to store your data.
- Design, save, and share interactive reports and dashboards. Join and query datasets, apply filter logic, and create visual analyses for tailored insights.
- A variety of standard, self-service, and custom reports enable insights into day-to-day activities, workload management, quality and performance measures, and enrollment management.
The MediSked Care Coordination Suite comprised of MediSked Coordinate, MediSked Connect Exchange and MediSked Portal hosted in Amazon Web Services (AWS) has earned Certified status for information security by HITRUST.
Wait List Management: Challenges and Solutions to Improve Outcomes
Across the United States, there are over 800,000 individuals waiting for waiver services and the number grows each year. Additional funding from the American Rescue Plan could make a huge difference in access to services.
Did You Know?
MediSked can synchronize and manage information from different sources into a single platform to better monitor and optimize quality outcomes for individuals and populations.