Government & Oversight
Centralize, Integrate, and Improve Outcomes
Support care management activities and amplify oversight with robust reporting and business intelligence tools.
Supports the integration, aggregation, and storage of data from disparate systems into a single source.
Access the bigger picture and gain transparency to foster collaboration and end the siloed isolation that prevents innovation.
Generate extensive analytics to identify opportunities that improve individual and population-level outcomes.
Discover Why Government & Oversight Organizations Choose MediSked
Simplify Oversight Activities
- Integrate claims and clinical data to analyze quality and address population health needs.
- Automate data acquisition from EHRs to centralize calculation, comparison, reporting, and population level measurements.
- Measure claims data and/or HEDIS data collected from surveys and chart reviews at the Provider/Encounter level.
- A secure, HIPAA-compliant warehouse to store your data.
- Design, save, and share interactive reports and dashboards. Join and query datasets, apply filter logic, and create visual analyses for tailored insights.
- A variety of standard, self-service, and custom reports enable insights into day-to-day activities, workload management, quality and performance measures, and enrollment management.
The MediSked Care Coordination Suite comprised of MediSked Coordinate, MediSked Connect Exchange and MediSked Portal hosted in Amazon Web Services (AWS) has earned Certified status for information security by HITRUST.
COVID-19: Perspectives from State Government – CMS Guidance & State Responses
MediSked Solutions Owner Stephanie Crouch applies her experience working in state government to summarize the actions CMS has taken to address COVID-19 in support of Home and Community Based Services (HCBS), as well as review the examples of Nebraska and North Carolina and their responses within their state plan and waiver programs.
Did You Know?
MediSked can synchronize and manage information from different sources into a single platform to better monitor and optimize quality outcomes for individuals and populations.