Implementation & Training
The MediSked Solution Design & Delivery Team:
Product & Implementation Experts
Certified project managers and industry experts who lead all aspects of implementation and training, providing customized consulting and technical assistance based on best practices. MediSked’s experienced Solution Design and Delivery team can advise and consult with your organization on the most efficient and effective implementation and configuration approach specific to your organization’s technology needs, business processes, and goals.
We put our years of experience to work helping you evaluate your needs and design the right solution to meet them.
Our team includes industry experts and experienced project management professionals who will guide your implementation through our proven process.
Our ‘train the trainer’ approach will prepare your team for long-term success across your organization.
Learn more below.
We’ll deliver custom guides and materials to ensure you understand your software and are prepared for the future.
We will collaborate with our internal Compliance professionals on the latest regulatory requirements and guidance, to promote consistent compliance and industry expertise.
Professional Training Program to Prepare Your Team
- Utilizes “just-in-time” train the trainer approach through knowledge transfer sessions
- Transforms project team members into MediSked Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Empowers project team to take ownership of your MediSked platform and train remaining agency staff
- Seamless onboarding process that leverages MediSked platform knowledge transfer documentation and agency-specific custom process manuals
- Provides a baseline for best practices and software configuration
Best Practices for a Successful Technology Transition
As the human services industry continues to move towards managed care, integrated care management, and value-based payments, it is more important than ever to implement quality improvement and measurement technologies to ensure you are providing high-quality, outcome-based services.