Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) is designed to reduce fraud and abuse by electronically tracking the exact date, start and end times, and location of a visit. The 21st Century Cures Act mandates that states adopt EVV requirements for stakeholders that provide Medicaid-funded personal care and home health services or risk a reduction in their Federal Medicaid Assistance Percentages. During this webinar, attendees learned what they need to know to comply, including:
- What EVV is and the regulatory history behind it
- How EVV works in practice
- An overview of state implementation models
- Tips for stakeholders moving forward
- Options for extending beyond compliance to drive efficiencies and improve outcomes
Get MediSked Insights Delivered To Your Inbox
Don't miss out on MediSked's latest blogs, news releases, and upcoming events!