We are attending as an i2i Friend, Sponsor, & Exhibitor!
Don’t miss our session!
Medicaid Transformation in Flight – DHHS, Tailored Plan, and CMA Perspectives
Friday, December 9th at 9:30 AM
North Carolina is undergoing a major Medicaid transformation to managed care, emphasizing whole person care and aligning with the federal health home state plan option. Tailored Plans will serve as an integrated health plan for individuals with significant behavioral health needs and intellectual/developmental disabilities (I/DD). During this session a panel of stakeholders from the state, payer, and provider perspectives will offer insights into the process, including the following topics:
- Ramp up to go live – best practices and lessons learned thus far
- Opportunities and challenges for year 1 of the glide path
- Population health data to improve the lives of North Carolinians
- Deb Goda, Associate Director, Behavioral Health and IDD, NC Medicaid, Division of Health Benefits, North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- Leigh Daughtridge, Vice President of Care Management, Behavioral Health, Monarch
- Megan Roberson, IDD Clinical Director, Trillium Health Resources
- Moderator: Doug Golub, President, MediSked