Resources for North Carolina's Transition to Managed Care
Solutions for Tailored Plans, CMAs, CINs, and Providers
MediSked’s experience supporting regional and statewide person-centered care management in Medicaid (and specifically Medicaid Managed Care) makes us uniquely qualified to serve as the technology partner in North Carolina’s long-term services and supports (LTSS) industry. We have been supporting lives in North Carolina since 2011.
- Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (IDD)
- Behavioral Health (BH)
- Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
- Brain Injury (BI)
- Aging Populations
We are uniquely qualified to understand Section 2703 of the Affordable Care Act, known as “Health Homes” for LTSS populations. As the only technology vendor to successfully implement Medicaid transformation under this model, we have a 100% success rate when listed as the technology partner on applications using Section 2703 of the Affordable Care Act, known as “Health Homes”. Our experience puts us in a unique position to advise clients in North Carolina from the application phase through implementation.
MediSked Insights & News
MediSked has the best thought leaders in the HCBS/LTSS industry, from our Advisor Council of industry experts and from our own employees. Check out our North Carolina-specific thought leadership and news:
- Transforming North Carolina with Tailored Care Management
- The State of the State of North Carolina
- DD Awareness Month: Jake’s Story
- i2i Pinehurst Conference 2021 Presentation: Emerging from the Pandemic: Using Data to Transform Whole Person Services & Supports for the Future
- i2i Pinehurst Conference 2020 – Presentation with Julia Adams-Scheurich: Level Up: Using Data to Improve Social Determinants of Health Before, During, and After COVID-19
The MediSked Solution Suite
We offer end-to-end, person-centered technology solutions that centralize information, streamline processes, and generate efficiencies – all designed to meet the requirements set by North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services for Tailored Plans, CMAs, CINs, and Providers.
Ready to get to know our solutions tailored to the needs of North Carolina?
Fill out this form to get started!