Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
Comply with the 21st Century Cures Act
In December 2016, the 21st Century Cures Act was passed, and Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) mandated certain information for providers to be considered compliant.
- Identify type of service being delivered
- Identify the individual being served
- Mark date of service
- Location of delivery of service
- Identify employee providing the service
- Mark the times the service starts and ends
Meet all requirements of the 21st Century Cures Act with MediSked Connect.
Create schedule blocks, check-in and check-out in real-time capturing GPS coordinates, and easily document service notes, all from the Mobile Lite Site on the Provider’s smartphone, tablet, or computer.
For areas where internet and cellular data may not be available, users can add-on Telephony to call to check-in and check-out of prescheduled shifts or create a service block on the fly.
Discover Why Agencies Choose MediSked
Five EVV State Design Models
Each state has been given the ability to choose its own EVV model to implement.
MediSked Connect has Been Supporting EVV Since 2010
MediSked Connect has the capability of capturing the type of service performed, the individual receiving the service, the date of the service, the location of the service delivery, the individual providing the service, and the start and end times of the service provided.
- Prevent Fraud & Abuse: Our system can capture the exact time and location of the employee checking in and out, and alerts can be configured if this is done outside of what the agency deems an acceptable distance.
- Reporting & Reviewing: Cross-reference check-ins against a scheduled service block with several available reports. Service note auditing and our note exception dashboard will display discrepancies from what occurred to what was scheduled to occur.