Nation Association of Medicaid Directors (NAMD) Virtual Conference
November 9 - November 11
We’ll be at the NAMD 2020 Virtual Conference: Together Towards the Future!
Advancing Medicaid and the work Medicaid Directors and their staff are tasked with has never been more important. We want you to be a part of this meeting as we shape the future, together.
What can you expect from NAMD 2020 Virtual Conference: Together Towards the Future?
- Content developed and delivered by Medicaid Directors, alumni, and thought leaders from across the Medicaid industry
- Sessions from health policy experts addressing critical issues that have a national impact
- Fireside Chats with Medicaid Directors
- Member Spotlights highlighting the impact of major events in 2020 on Medicaid members and how their worlds have changed
- A virtual exhibit hall and sponsor engagements designed for meaningful one-on-one interactions to discuss specific needs and problems. Using AI software, this year we will be able to offer sponsors a unique opportunity to connect with Medicaid Directors and their staff in a more targeted and curated way.
- The NAMD Virtual Library, a collection of resources and educational tools allowing states, the federal government and industry partners the opportunity to share critical information as we all work to maintain the viability of Medicaid for future generations
- And of course, NAMD would not be complete without our networking opportunities so that even virtually, we can reflect, reconnect and recharge with colleagues