During this webinar, presenters will share data and case studies from PHP, a provider-led managed care organization that is governed by providers who support people with developmental disabilities dually eligible for Medicaid and Medicare. Presenters will also discuss how artificial intelligence can be used to support integrated care by simplifying the risk stratification process.
- Understand Health Resource Community Orchestration and how it can be applied in other organizations.
- Demonstrate concrete examples of how data was used to improve the integration of care across the multidisciplinary teams ultimately the quality of care and outcomes.
- Promote examples of how to measure, monitor, and improve outcomes and quality in the IDD space.
- Discuss how artificial intelligence could become a powerful, assistive tool for managed care organizations.
- Doug Golub – SVP/General Manager, MediSked
- Dr. Steve Merahn – Medical Director, Partners Health Plan/Care Design New York
Get MediSked Insights Delivered To Your Inbox
Don't miss out on MediSked's latest blogs, news releases, and upcoming events!