There is never a dull moment at MediSked. Developing new features, studying up on regulatory changes, attending conferences and workshops – every MediSked Organization stays…
Today, March 27th is National Assistive Technology Awareness Day. In March of 2019, the United States Senate unanimously adopted a resolution declaring the day, as “assistive…
With the continued, and at times rapid, movement to managed and integrated care models, the need to articulate quality in I/DD services and supports has…
Other Posts to Explore
- Advice from a COVID-19 Hotspot: Creating Engagement for Individuals in Residential and Day Habilitation Programs
- Putting Technology First: End the Disparity for Individuals
- An Interdisciplinary Care Model for Older Adults – Our Conversation with Dr. Michelle Dhanak
- Are You READY to SET and GO?
- Thank You DD Nurses! We Appreciate You!