While North Carolina’s focus needed to shift at the beginning of the pandemic, they are ready to get back to work by jump-starting Medicaid Managed Care Transformation.
Stephanie Crouch . 09/11/20
medisked . 07/27/20
MediSked Compliance Policy Analysts break down today’s Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) landscape and its history.
Advice from a COVID-19 Hotspot: Creating Engagement for Individuals in Residential and Day Habilitation ProgramsBy medisked . 06/17/20
We spoke with Kristin Fitzgerald, the Vice President of Day Program Services at Head Injury Association to learn how they adapted to ensure that the...
medisked . 06/08/20
The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the necessity of reliable high-speed internet connections, as well as the disparities in access and availability of that service impacting...
medisked . 05/26/20
May is Older American’s Month. In recognition, MediSked talked with Dr. Michelle Dhanak, a geriatrician in California, to learn about her unique approach to patient...
medisked . 05/06/20
Recently, obesity was added to the list of factors contributing to a higher risk of complications and fatality from COVID-19. With 70% of people in...
Stephanie Crouch . 04/14/20
MediSked Solutions Owner Stephanie Crouch applies her experience working in state government to summarize the actions CMS has taken to address COVID-19 in support of...
Other Posts to Explore
- State of the State – North Carolina Medicaid Managed Care Transformation
- Electronic Visit Verification – Knowing is Half the Battle
- Advice from a COVID-19 Hotspot: Creating Engagement for Individuals in Residential and Day Habilitation Programs
- Putting Technology First: End the Disparity for Individuals
- An Interdisciplinary Care Model for Older Adults – Our Conversation with Dr. Michelle Dhanak