JoAnn Lamphere, DrPH, Former Deputy Commissioner of Person-Centered Supports, New York State Office of People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) & Doug Golub, President, MediSked LLC, explain why it’s time to start implementing a national set of quality indicators for HCBS.
The Arc recently released their New Strategic Framework for the Future. MediSked was honored to be part of the process as a member of The Arc’s Long-Range Strategic Planning Committee.
While North Carolina’s focus needed to shift at the beginning of the pandemic, they are ready to get back to work by jump-starting Medicaid Managed Care Transformation.
MediSked Compliance Policy Analysts break down today’s Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) landscape and its history.
Advice from a COVID-19 Hotspot: Creating Engagement for Individuals in Residential and Day Habilitation ProgramsBy medisked . 06/17/20
Other Posts to Explore
- The Time Has Come For National HCBS Quality Measures
- MediSked Celebrates the Strategic Framework Guiding the Future of The Arc
- State of the State – North Carolina Medicaid Managed Care Transformation
- Electronic Visit Verification – Knowing is Half the Battle
- Advice from a COVID-19 Hotspot: Creating Engagement for Individuals in Residential and Day Habilitation Programs