JoAnn Lamphere, DrPH, Former Deputy Commissioner of Person-Centered Supports, New York State Office of People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) & Doug Golub, President, MediSked LLC, explain why it’s time to start implementing a national set of quality indicators for HCBS.
As states, payers, and oversight continue to find new and innovative ways to improve quality, cost, and efficiency of home and community base services (HCBS), many are looking to Value-Based Payments as a reimbursement model that drives these goals. Value-Based…
In early 2017 MediSked, LLC became part of a revitalization of ANCOR’s International Council. We are honored and excited to a be a part of such an important coalition! After meeting first in San Antonio during the ANCOR National Meeting…
Other Posts to Explore
- Still Using Internet Explorer to Access a MediSked Platform? It’s Time to Switch!
- SolarWinds Sunburst Malware Attack – What You Need To Know
- Celebrating the ANCOR Foundation’s Included. Supported. Empowered. Campaign
- The Time Has Come For National HCBS Quality Measures
- MediSked Celebrates the Strategic Framework Guiding the Future of The Arc