medisked . 05/26/20
May is Older American’s Month. In recognition, MediSked talked with Dr. Michelle Dhanak, a geriatrician in California, to learn about her unique approach to patient care, focusing heavily on interdisciplinary teamwork, as well as the social determinants of health (SDOH)...
medisked . 06/17/19
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) falls on June 15 each year. Designated by the United Nations, WEAAD is of vital importance to highlight the epidemic of abuse that occurs every day to older adults in the community. We all deserve…
Other Posts to Explore
- Advice from a COVID-19 Hotspot: Creating Engagement for Individuals in Residential and Day Habilitation Programs
- Putting Technology First: End the Disparity for Individuals
- An Interdisciplinary Care Model for Older Adults – Our Conversation with Dr. Michelle Dhanak
- Are You READY to SET and GO?
- Thank You DD Nurses! We Appreciate You!