Fortunately, none of MediSked’s systems or software were impacted, but this highlights the importance of keeping all system software updated, using threat intelligence sources, active monitoring of your network with Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) systems, and ensuring that users regularly update passwords.
As part of your job you have privileged access to other people’s protected information. It is partially your responsibility to ensure that when your username is used to access an application or system, that it is really you who is…
October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, lead by the United States Department of Homeland Security, to ensure that all Americans have access to the resources they need to be safe and secure online. MediSked has released a new white paper, Stay…
Other Posts to Explore
- Still Using Internet Explorer to Access a MediSked Platform? It’s Time to Switch!
- SolarWinds Sunburst Malware Attack – What You Need To Know
- Celebrating the ANCOR Foundation’s Included. Supported. Empowered. Campaign
- The Time Has Come For National HCBS Quality Measures
- MediSked Celebrates the Strategic Framework Guiding the Future of The Arc